AED/CPR Awareness Course
Within just a few months following completion of a CPR class, your CPR and AED skills can decline significantly–as much as 80%! This online CPR and AED Skills Awareness course provides cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillation (AED) skills review and practice using realistic scenarios to help you feel confident and ready to respond to a real emergency.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
CPR AND AED SKILLS AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
You will review your knowledge of the following topics:
- Disease management and biohazards
- The Emergency Medical Services system
- Scene management
- Cardiovascular emergencies
- Airway and breathing emergencies
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated external defibrillation (AED)
Duration: 60 Min
Pass Mark: 80%