Arc Flash Awareness
This online Arc Flash Awareness course offers a well-rounded approach to the basics of electrical safety and helps increase understanding of the dangers of electricity from both a shock protection and an arc flash point of view.
ARC FLASH AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What is an arc flash?
- How does an arc flash happen?
- Factors that affect the severity of an arc flash
- Effects of an arc flash on a person
- Arc flash protection methods
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Labelling of electrical equipment
- Electrical approach boundaries
- Arc flash protection boundary
- Limited approach boundary
- Restricted approach boundary
- Prohibited approach boundary
- Hazard assessment and risk evaluation process
Duration: 75 Min
Pass Mark: 80%