This online Back Safety course covers safe lifting practices as well as important information that all individuals should know about the most common back injuries.
Using the innovative Whole Life/Health Cycle safety training approach, this Back Safety course explores habits that can keep employees safe, healthy and productive.
Successful completion of this course enables one to:
- Describe how the human back works
- Explain how things like posture, sleep positions, physical fitness, and nutrition contribute to back health
- Justify the importance of warming up before physical activity
- Identify the right – and wrong – way to lift
BACK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Anatomy of the back
- The Whole Life/Health cycle
- Lifting safety
- Back exercises