Fatigue Management for Supervisors
Employee fatigue is a major factor behind on-the-job accidents, absenteeism, and low productivity. Tired managers and employees cost companies lots of money.
This course is specifically designed to assist organizational leaders to understand fatigue, learn how it affects their employees, and evaluate their own organization for fatigue dangers. While the major focus of this course is driving, this course can be an effective fatigue informational tool for all senior managers.
FATIGUE MANAGEMENT FOR SUPERVISORS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Understanding the cost of driving drowsy
- Fatigue and the law
- Defining fatigue
- Understanding sleep
- Recognizing fatigue
- Evaluating fatigue concerns in your organization
- Recognizing fatigue in employees
- Questions that you can ask employees
- Fatigue strategies
- Strategies that work
- Strategies that work minimally or short term
- Strategies that do not work
- Organizational strategies
- Your responsibilities
This program was developed by Dr. Randy Flemmer who has over 30 years of driver education and fleet safety experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass Mark: 80%