Forklift Workshop for Construction
Forklifts are among the most useful and versatile pieces of equipment on the job site but they also have the potential to do serious harm. This online Forklift Workshop for Construction course explains essential forklift safety practices that can be used to become a safe, responsible, and productive construction forklift operator.
This course is intended for anyone who operates a forklift in a construction work site and helps meet the formal training requirements of OSHA’s 29 CFR Section 1926.602(d).
FORKLIFT WORKSHOP FOR CONSTRUCTION ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Forklift basics
- Avoiding hazards on the job site
- Forklift inspections
- Guidelines for operating a forklift
- Keeping the forklift and load stable
- Picking, traveling with, and placing a load
- Refuelling and parking
- Securing the forklift when not in use
Duration: 60 min
Pass Mark: 80%