Hazard Communication in Construction Environments
Created specifically to assist building and construction companies of all types in complying with federal, state, and municipal hazard communication regulations, this course also addresses the major education and training requirements in these chemical hazard laws.
This Hazard Communication in Construction Environments course both introduces employees to hazard communication regulations and provides training on the various types of chemicals found in building and construction environments.
HAZARD COMMUNICATION IN CONSTRUCTION ENVIRONMENTS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- GHS Safety Data Sheets and container labels
- Toxins, corrosives, and irritants
- Flammables, combustibles, and gases
- Carcinogens and radiation
- Exposure situations
- Personal protective equipment and chemical storage
- Spills and cleanup
- And more!
Duration: 40 min
Pass Mark: 80%