The forklift is the most important of all material handling equipment. Forklifts are found in most industries that require loads to be moved around warehouses and work sites.
This online Sit-Down Forklift course covers important aspects of sit-down forklifts, including their components, inspection, safe operation, and maintenance.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
SIT-DOWN FORKLIFTS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Types of forklifts and their anatomy
- Conducting pre-shift inspections
- Forklift stability and capacity
- Safe operating and load handling principles
- Refuelling and battery care
- Recognizing and avoiding common forklift hazards
Duration: 90 min
Pass Mark: 80%