Slips, Trips and Falls
Recent statistics indicate that employee falls are private industry’s third leading cause of workplace injuries. To prevent falls, employees and employers must share responsibility for keeping the workplace as safe as possible.
This online Slips, Trips and Falls course helps employees to identify hazardous conditions and unsafe practices that can lead to slips, trips, and falls in the workplace.
SLIPS TRIPS AND FALLS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Employer responsibilities for meeting structural and engineering safety requirements
- Worker responsibility for recognizing employer requirements and reporting inadequacies to supervisors
- Good housekeeping and work practices
- Appropriate workplace behaviour
- Floor openings and other hazards
- Stairs and open-sided elevations
- Playing it safe
Duration: 45 min
Pass Mark: 80%