Among material handling equipment, forklifts are the most important. Forklifts are found in most industries that require loads to be moved around warehouses and work sites.
This online Stand-Up Forklifts course covers the anatomy, operation, inspection, and hazards of powered industrial trucks, also known as fork trucks, lift forks, or forklifts.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
STAND-UP FORKLIFTS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Different types of forklifts and their anatomy
- Why it’s important to conduct a thorough pre-use inspection each day
- Forklift stability and the importance of knowing the machine’s capacity
- Safe operating and load-handling principles
- Battery care including proper procedures for charging and changing industrial batteries
- The six most common hazards associated with forklift operation
Duration: 90 min
Pass Mark: 80%