In the fast-paced world we live in, we’re always encountering stressful situations. Many of these situations occur at work. Yet stress and its effects on our ability to do our jobs are often overlooked.
This online Workplace Stress course uses a powerful combination of audio, full-motion video, text, and colorful graphics to help workers identify potentially stressful situations and learn how to cope with them. The course is divided into topic-based lessons so information is easily understood and retained.
WORKPLACE STRESS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Situations causing stress
- Positive versus negative stress
- Recognizing symptoms of stress
- Effects of stress on the mind and body
- Eliminating stress factors
- Stress-relieving exercises
- And more!
Duration: 35 min
Pass Mark: 80%